My name is Celeste, I am a Qualified Doula and practicing Paediatric Registered Nurse.
I became a Doula after I completed my Graduate Year of Nursing in a Special Care Nursery, where I had witnessed how medicalised the birthing and newborn system was.
I developed a desire to walk with women, to support and empower her through pregnancy, labour, birth and in the postpartum period.
I prioritise natural comfort measures over medical intervention, as women have been doing for many years in the ancient practise of birth. I will encourage you to allow yourself to become wild and to step into the divine feminine you are, engaging with the innate wisdom of your magical body.
I am a traveller, adventurer, and suburban hippy. I love food, nutrition and cooking. I am a musician, singer, and songwriter, yogi and I’m always living life to the fullest
- Bachelor of Nursing – Federation University
- Food as Medicine – Monash University Short Courses
- Doula Training – Doula Training Academy
- The art of Intuitive Tarot
- The Fundamentals of Essential Oil Therapy – Tisserand Institute
- Breastfeeding Course for Professionals – Maternal Instincts by Amberley
My name is Celeste Hill, and I am a Qualified Doula who is training at the Doula Training Academy. If you would like more information about my doula services, please contact me.